I suggest you ...

Transfer songs from G key to F key , or being able to lower all notes to F key so it's easy to adapt a song for the cello!

Transfer songs from G key to F key , or being able to lower all notes to F key so it's easy to adapt a song for other instruments! We can do it in guitar pro...

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Fany shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I just signed up for a premium account (promo code - free one month) and I can't find any tabs or links to transpose the key of a song. This can be done, correct? I read where it could be done. I wanted to try it and if it worked I would continue and pay the fee. Is it that I can't find the transposing tab because the premium account I have was obtained using a promo code? I thought maybe I would find a transposing tool in the toolbox tab, but it wasn't there either.

I also can't figure out how to put a song in my songbook folder.

I would certainly appreciate your assistance :). I already purchased a few other programs that don't seem to work well, so I'm hoping yours will (especially with transposing) then I'll purchase for sure.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Has automatic transposition occurred yet? If yes, can you pick a key (i.e., G, F, Bb) or is the transfer by going down in 1/2 steps? I sure hope it is you can pick the key by G, F, Bb, etc.

• fuzzydenim FuzzyDenim commented  · 

is the a programming API for the jellynote site? if so, i would be happy to script this myself, or write a browser plugin or something

• evaned commented  · 

Added my votes! Another possibility that would cover the "cello" case (which I'm in as well) is to recognize a note in any octave. So we could play a piece an octave down and it would still recognize it.

• Lothar Peters commented  · 

Please also give us the reverse of this and allow automatic transposition for instruments that do transpose.

Feedback and Knowledge Base