I suggest you ...

CLEF CHANGES! You should be able to change parts from one clef to another through the program.

As a music lover, I am always on the lookout for great opportunities to learn more and play more. When I came across Jellynote, I began to imagine all the things I could do. I eventually came across a very interesting ensemble piece I wanted to play, however I went to play it, and some parts were in the wrong clef. I know that is user guided, but on top of that, when I go to change the instrument when "transposing" the notes change, but the clef doesn't. So, in more detail, I play Alto Saxophone. I found a good arrangement for 3 strings and 3 pianos. But I converted a string part that was in Alto clef to Alto Saxophone, and the notes changed but the clef didn't. I don't ever play in alto, tenor, or bass clef on saxophone so personally, and I think others agree with this too, we should be able to change clefs because it would allow more users to further use the program in their own lives more than they would now. Thank you so much.

P.S. There is another post on this with 11 votes. The only reason I am posting this is because that person did not have a strong reason for it.
Link from other user: https://jellynote.uservoice.com/forums/168957-general/suggestions/7203262-change-clef

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)